[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Hey there! - IndieGamerWorld.com
Welcome To The Brand New Site!
Knowledge is the new currency, and we're sharing the wealth!
If you want to be a moderator, get active on the forums and we will pick some dedicated people.
Don't Forget To Invite Your Friends!!!

Hey there!

Tell Us Why You Would Be An Awesome Moderator
Xaron
Noobie
Noobie

Hey there!

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:29 am

So here I am, and volunteer for a moderator. Why? I'm pretty active in online forums, I'm often online day time UTC+1 zone and, maybe the most important thing, I'm an evil Kraut, German so to say. :mrgreen: That comes with some kind of strange humor but I'm fair and not a guy who ticks of and can be provoked easily.

I might add, I'm 40 years old, so hopefully some days alive.

Cheers!

(I'm Xaron from the Unity forums btw)

IndieGamerWorld
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey there!

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey and Welcome!

Ok, so what I will do is put you in the Moderator queue, and in 7 days I will see how you did and how active/how much you helped out, and then give you full moderator permissions.
Being in Moderator Queue will give you options like soft deleting topics, and other things that can't do permanent damage.
i need to work on getting a moderator badge for you too.

Xaron
Noobie
Noobie

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Aye and thanks! Will you train some spam bots now to test me? ;)

IndieGamerWorld
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Hopefully we can stay away from spam with the user having to answer a question to log in.
That normally does the trick.
I had some forums a few years back and they got attacked bad by some russian spammers.

Xaron
Noobie
Noobie

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:12 am

I have some forums as well and you will always have problems with them.
BTW could you extend that trial till the end of next week because I'm sick at home atm and not in my normal operation level.

Return to “Want To Be A Moderator?”