[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Forum suggestion - IndieGamerWorld.com
Welcome To The Brand New Site!
Knowledge is the new currency, and we're sharing the wealth!
If you want to be a moderator, get active on the forums and we will pick some dedicated people.
Don't Forget To Invite Your Friends!!!

Forum suggestion

Suggestions Are Always Welcomed!
Xaron
Noobie
Noobie

Forum suggestion

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 am

I think the badges are way too large. MIght be ok on a computer but I'm always confused with that graphics stuff. I like it more clean and simple.

IndieGamerWorld
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum suggestion

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:28 pm

haha yea I agree. They didn't look that big when i made them, but when I added them to users, i realized they are way too big lol

BrUnOXaVIeR
1 Post Wonder
1 Post Wonder

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello there! Dark theme please. white pages for someone who works all day in front of a screen hurts, for real.
Nice forum btw :)

IndieGamerWorld
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm

You like darker??
I kinda like dark too.
My last forum I had a few years ago was a darker theme.
Maybe Ill try something later and see what I can come up with

Return to “Suggest A Topic / Feature”